Sunday 27 May 2012

Holidays


Next week, my partner and I will be venturing oversees on a long awaited holiday. It has to be said that, although I am looking forward to the holiday, I think I will find it a little difficult to shut down and stop thinking about this project. I guess that's one of the traits of a software developer, all of those little projects will follow you around wherever you are and whatever you are doing. I shan't let it spoil the holiday by any means, and there is a possibility, due to the nature of the holiday, that I may get time to dabble in coding while I am away, but I don't want to spend too much of my time thinking about it.

The project is starting to take some real shape, and although it is nowhere near releasable yet, I have some screens designed, and the back end is working okay. There is still plenty more to be done, and with each passing day, another idea comes into play that could change the amount of time it takes to get the website online.

For now, though, I need to relax and enjoy my time away. Exciting things await me on the other side, I'm sure!

No comments:

Post a Comment